Is getting a facial worsening your facial skin’s dehydration or pigmentation issues? Yes? Do you know what it means? It means you are not choosing the right facial for yourself. The right kind of facial is the one that only has all that your skin is in needs of. For instance, what will be the consequences if you have calcium deficiency and take an iron supplement?
Your body shows signs indicating that your iron intake exceeds your body’s needs. Similar is the case with your skin, if you give it nutrients that it does not need, it will retaliate in the form of skin issues that are mentioned above. So, it is important to choose the right facial for yourself to see the desired result on your face.
Factors to Keep in Mind While Choosing a Facial
Here are some of the things that you should keep in mind while deciding on the right facial Services for yourself:
- Your skin type (oily, mixed, or normal)
- Seasonal Factor
- Exposure to sun
- Ensure dust
- Types of Facial
Types of Facial & their benefits
1. Gold Facial
The precious yellow metallic element that women have loved over centuries finds its use in jewelry and beauty. However, gold is also used in gold facials, a skin care treatment in which a face mask made with 24-carat gold is applied to your face to promote a more youthful appearance.
It rejuvenates your skin by removing or lessening wrinkles and fine lines on the skin. Gold in gold facials gives a radiant golden glow to your skin.
Benefits of Gold Facial
Gold’s anti-inflammatory, anti-aging, anti-oxidant, and anti-bacterial properties have made it a metal of extraordinary importance for skin care, especially facial services. Here are some of the most important benefits of gold facial:
- Promotes the growth of younger, healthier, and firmer skin cells.
- Provides a tightening effect that discharges waste from your skin pores to prevent inflammation.
- Stimulates the production of collagen fibers which slows down the aging process.
- Prevents the breakdown of elastin, which is also a skin tightening protein.
- The gold-in-gold facial prevents sagging to make you look younger for a lifetime.
2. Hydra Facial
HydraFacial is one of the most trendy facial treatments right now. This treatment involves thorough exfoliation to remove dead skin cells and excess sebum from your skin, following nourishing and hydrating serums.
Benefits of Hydra Facial
- A hydra facial deep cleanses your skin and removes all the dust, dirt, oils, and excess sebum.
- Removes wastes from your skin pores and detoxifies your skin.
- Provides a deep moisturizing effect for glowing and healthy skin.
- Removes the upper layer of dull, dead skin cells, exposing the younger and rejuvenated skin cells.
- Helps the skin get rid of all kinds of impurities and reach its best health.
- Hydra facial is suitable for all skin types and provides immediate results.
- So, what are you waiting for? Get fabulous glowing skin by booking hydra facial services at home.
3. Derma Facial
It includes a thorough exfoliation process and scaling of your skin to remove dead skin cells and unwanted hair. Aestheticians use a derma planning scalpel to carry out the procedure effectively.
Benefits of Derma Facial
- Revitalizes the skin by removing dead skin cells and small facial hairs.
- Reduces fine lines and exposes younger skin.
- Promotes collagen production and gives you a smoother texture.
- Triggers regeneration of new cells.
- Prevents breakouts, giving you healthier and glowing skin.
- Suits all skin types and tones.
4. Skin Polisher
As the name indicates, skin polishing is a professional procedure of deeply exfoliating your skin, removing dead skin cells, and revealing smooth skin. If you schedule this treatment before weddings and big events, it will make you look stunning.
Benefits of Skin Polisher
- Removes dead skin cell build-up.
- Clears and opens skin pores.
- Exfoliates your skin deeply, removing all the dust, dirt, and grit.
- Increases overall skin health and appearance.
- Reduces fine lines, wrinkles, and dark patches.
5. Janssen Facial
If you have a routine involving a lot of dust and sun exposure, Janssen facial is for you. It helps exfoliate your skin and moisturizes it, leaving you with glowing and soft skin. It can help reduce pigmentation and unevenness. Getting it for only a month or two will help diminish dryness and deadness, making your skin radiant.
Benefits of Janssen Facials
- Cleanses skin and restores its moisture.
- It suits all skin types and tones.
- Removes the upper layer of dull, dead skin cells, exposing the younger and rejuvenated.
- Freshen and hydrates your skin.
- Clears and opens skin pores.
You are Ready to Make the Decision. Yes, You Are!
Now download the Mahir Company App to book at-home facial services in just three clicks. Our professionals will be at your doorstep in 60 mins. Enjoy the ravishing glow in the most reliable and hassle-free way. Happy personal care to you 😊